Fun Facts About Gator Shoes
You want to buy some gator shoes...? Alligator shoes are a special breed. These durable, exotic shoes' quality is unparalleled.
Check out our list of facts you might not know about gator shoes:
- Since alligators have been around for millions of years, they are most likely the closest living relative to dinosaurs--which means you are wearing something prehistoric.
- Because alligators have tough skins, these shoes are practically indestructible.
- Alligator shoes are a lifetime investment. Because they are so well-made with expert craftsmanship and tanning techniques, you usually only have to buy one pair.
- You can wear alligator shoes for all occasions. These aren’t just for fancy affairs. Because of the many different styles, you can go casual or formal.
- Gator shoes are comfortable. Because of the full leather linings and expert way they are made, gator shoes are incredibly comfortable (as well as durable).
- Alligator shoes are water-resistant. Though not waterproof, they are naturally water resistant, which helps them hold in intense weather conditions.
- You can dye them. If you don’t like the color of your shoes, guess what? You can dye them any color you want. Because gator shoes are leather, they can be dyed.
- Alligator crocodile shoes are the best leather combination. The richness of the crocodile and alligator skins is top notch, resulting in a luxurious shoe.
- Alligator leather is one of the strongest and densest around for leathermaking. (There is a common misconception that alligator skin is bulltetproof.)
- Each pair is unique. Because every gator is different, each pair of shoes will have slight inconsistencies and imperfections such as uneven scales and slight scarring or bumps.
The next time you buy a pair of gator shoes, you’ll be in the know. Check out our gator shoes to take your wardrobe to the next level.